Interventional Medicine for Precision and Advanced Cellular Therapy (IMPACT) is a center of excellence dotted with joint public and private funding. IMPACT is a translational and clinical research center that aims to bridge the gap between scientific research and clinical practice in Chile through the development of advanced therapies.
The Center's clinical areas cover immunological, osteoarticular, neurological, cancer and pregnancy-associated pathologies. We are looking for new member to join our team and help us to accomplish our vision in making advanced medicine more accessible. The first challenge would be to develop frontier research in translational Immuno-Oncotherapy, cell therapy product development, clinical-grade production system, and pre-clinical studies documentation.
What Does This Role Involve?
Your skills and talent:
• Identified “life purpose” or “raison d'être” in relation to your talents, passions, and profession, as well as what you can contribute to the society.
• PHD or Postdoctoral experience research on immunotherapy.
• Experience in lymphocyte culture, more than 3 years.
• Experience in gene transduction, more than 2 years.
• Knowledge in the elaboration of SOPs.
• A notion of GMP manufacturing would be considered a plus.
You don't need to wait for permission to succeed. The question isn't who is going to let you, it's who is going to stop you. Maybe it all starts with an IMPACT job.
Send CV and income expectations to email@example.com