On March 10 from 10:00 AM-12:00 PM (CET), Inspireurope hosts a webinar and follow-up meeting on the topic of psychosocial support for researchers at risk for higher education institutions and organisations staff.
The online events look at how organisations who are hosting and/or employing researchers at risk can best support them in the area of mental health and social wellbeing.
The topics covered include:
· Mental health challenges for researchers at risk and cultural barriers
· Where researchers at risk can seek professional assistance.
· The importance of building social networks
· The particular challenges related to isolation during the Covid-19 pandemic
· Discussion on steps to take for host institutions and organisations employing researchers at risk
- Webinar on Psychosocial Support for Researchers at Risk
- WHEN: 10 March at 10:00 AM (CET)
- REGISTRATIONS: Register for the 1 hour webinar at https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_sMdsLW3qS1SlOgD2yZAHHQ
Upcoming Inspireurope Forum:
The 2021 Philipp Schwartz & Inspireurope Stakeholder Forum takes place on April 26 and 27.
The Forum will provide an opportunity for scholars, host institutions, funding organisations, and partners across Europe and beyond to discuss issues related to academic freedom and the situation of researchers at risk in Europe. It will also place a particular focus on the topic of re-building interrupted research careers within and beyond academia.
- 2021 Philipp Schwartz & Inspireurope Stakeholder Forum
- WHEN: 26 and 27 April 2021.
- REGISTRATIONS: The online registrations will open shortly.