Description of the research topic:
Within Artificial Intelligence, the application of deep learning and neural networks is improving with quantum leaps, however the applied solutions rely minimally on knowledge. Meanwhile, the Semantic Web made knowledge representation and description logic reasoning a commodity and introduced knowledge graphs as a new and powerful tool. The goals of this Ph.D. are
– to find ways how these two domains can help each other,
– to introduce combined „Semantic AI” methods for solving AI problems.
Thesis supervisor: András Micsik
Required language skills: English
– The knowledge of traditional SQL-based data management technology is recommended.
– Practice in creating deep learning algorithms is also recommended.
– It is an advantage to know RDF, OWL and SPARQL, and practice in using triple stores or NoSQL
Number of students who can be accepted: 2
How to Apply?
If you are interested apply here: [PhD] Doctoral School of Informatics – Eötvös Loránd University (elte.hu)
For more information visite the folllowing website: Doctoral School of Informatics (elte.hu)
Funded: Not Funded
Master Degree: Required
Duration: 4 Years
Full/Part Time: Full Time
Starting Date: 06 September 2021
Deadline to Apply: 31 May 2021
Only local Hubs members can access this page. Join the community today: https://phdhub.eu/register
Fields of Science: