Business Research Degrees – PhD
Birmingham City Business School have a long and successful history in the field of business research. The wide range of experiences, skills and specialisms within the faculty allow us to have one of the most diverse business research degree portfolios in the country.
There are three entry dates to the programme each academic year, in September, February and May.
What’s covered in the course?
There are a number of key themes underpinning research in Birmingham City Business School:
- Change management and organisational development/transformation
- Leadership and multi-unit management
- Complexity, behavioural & neuroscience approaches to leadership
- Exploration of contemporary issues in international and comparative human resource management
- Financial management
- Marketing Strategy & E-Marketing
- Strategic Change & Strategy Formulation
- Strategic leadership and effective decision-making
We work closely with all kinds of companies to produce collaborative and bespoke research projects and engage in knowledge transfer partnerships (KTPs) throughout the UK and beyond. All of our research feeds back into our innovative undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
For more information please visit https://www.bcu.ac.uk/courses/business-phd-research-degrees-2020-21