In this video, two PhD doctorates of Alcala Hub explain the insights and opportunities that an Industrial Doctorate offers.
1.- Alvaro García Ramos. PhD Student in Medical Chemistry.
2.- Jose Manuel del Toro Zarza. PhD Student in Advanced Electronic Systems.
They answer to different relevant questions:
- Why did you decide to apply for this type of Doctorate?
- Who did take the topics of your research line? Company/University?
- Do you consider that the developments of your PhD Thesis in a company has more benefits than only in an University research team?
- How is your experience working with other researchers in the company? Research Project Team?
- How is the relationship between University and Company concerning the PhD workload?
- What about IPRs? Previous agreement?
- Prospects after doing the PhD doctorate, better job/earnings than with a Master degree?
The funding and research themes open a new way to approach the doctoral thesis.
More opportunities and ideas on the PhDHub website, an EU funded project.